Iain Barr Fly Fishing - Tuition
Learn to Fly Fish with England's most successful angler, Individual World Fly Fishing Champion - Iain Barr, also a member of the England World Champion Team. I am also Coaching Level 1 qualified and Certification of Child Protection Trained.
Iain always guarantees you will catch fish and if when fishing with the World Champion you bring no fish to the boat then your day is FREE!
Learn from Iain's all round skills from dry fly fishing to the art of pulling lures. Your day will be tailored to your preferred style of fishing or let Iain show you how he would approach the day based on the days climate and the fish activity.
You want - THE BEST?
Things I have achieved on Anglian Waters:
• Twice European Open Champion on Rutland and Grafham Water
• Qualified for England on 5 occasions on Rutland and Grafham Water
• Fished for England 3 times on Rutland and Grafham Water
• Captained the England Team twice on Grafham Water
• Won the prestigious Bob Church Classic 5 times with back to back wins on Grafham Water
• Won the Fishtec Team Challenge on Grafham Water
• Won the prestigious House of Hardy International Team Championship on Rutland Water
• Won the prestigious House of Hardy Individual National and International Championship on Rutland Water
• Won Rutland Water Fly Fishers Bank Match 5 years running on Rutland Water
Plus many, many more top wins. The sign of a good angler is being able to test your skills on unfamiliar territory. Wins away from my local Rutland and Grafham Water include:
• World Champion & World Team Champion 2009 Scotland
• Fished for England over 28 times
• European Open Champion on Bewl Water
• European Open Champion on Chew Valley Lake
• European Open Heat winner on Draycote Water
• UK International Champion on Scotland's Loch Leven
• England Team top rod and runner up on Lynn Brenig, Wales
• England Team re-qualifier twice on Irish Loughs, Erne and Conn
• National Small Water Champion
• Trout Master Champion
• Anglian Water International Champion
For an unforgettable day with the Double World Fly Fishing Champion, please contact Iain with any provisional dates. Fun and Fish are guaranteed!
• For one to one tuition - £305.00 (includes permits, boat hire and flies)
• Two adults sharing - £425.00 (includes permits, boat hire and flies)
Don't forget my 'No Fish - No Fee' policy, so if we bring no fish to the boat my time is free. I have limited weekends available so please book early. Please email email@example.com with the month you would like to fish. (check price for other venues) Children under 15 go FREE! (based on one child per paying adult)
Tim from Luton wrote: Hi Iain, Thanks for the day out, far exceeded the expectations of a mid November boat trip on Grafham. The information you gave on the marks we fished was excellent with in-depth reasons for why we were there and the features to look for. The fishing, well a grown on 3.5lb full finned rainbow plus three more of 2lb says it all for me. Arm wrenching takes on even the smallest crunchers was fantastic!
The fact that we fished nymphs for most of the day with the odd change to Minkie's to find the fish was down to your skill as a guide, the fact that you had eleven fish on a day when the water was like a mill pond bright sun shine and an air temp of no more 7 degrees, was an excellent day out. I will see you in 2006 for a return visit! Once again thank you very much Tim Kirk, Luton.
Laurence from Peterborough wrote: I have never fly fished before until I stepped into a boat with you on Grafham. Your tips on casting were excellent and your knowledge of Grafham was second to none. I was delighted with my fin perfect near 4lb Rainbow Trout. The day was superb and I caught 5 magnificent trout. If you want to fish with the best then choose this guy! L Krzoska, Peterborough.
Kelvin from Yorkshire wrote: Good morning to you too, yes we both had an excellent day. It certainly has encouraged me to learn more and develop what you might loosely term `skills`. Weather was no problem & it didn't spoil our day at all. Thank you for all your tips & friendly approach. Many experienced anglers are often very secretive & a bit dismissive of beginners but not yourself.
We have recommended you to some of our colleagues; we would also like to have further tuition. I will approach the water with more confidence now & can't wait till my next session, even if it turns out to be a blank! I will try to arrange something soon & will be in contact. Thank you once again. Kelvin, Yorkshire - 22 fish to the boat on your Crunchers, Diawl Bach's and Blobs.
Tight Lines, Iain.